Avalara Recruitment 2018 | Avalara Off Campus Drive| Avalara Hiring Freshers| Jobs in Avalara | Engineering Intern | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Pune | May 2018
About the Company: Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales tax, excise tax, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate and easy to use. Avalara’s end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally. Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications.The company processes millions of tax transactions for customers and free users every day, files hundreds of thousands of transactional tax returns per year, and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents. We have been recognized for our next-generation software solutions by being listed in Forbes 2016 list of the worlds best 50 Cloud Companies.A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara employs more than 1,000 people at its headquarters in Seattle, USA. We have offices across the U.S., in London, England and Pune, India.
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Shivajinagar, Pune
Job Purpose of Avalara Recruitment :
• To assist with the QA activities for our Marketing Technology Group.
• Work closely with senior members in QA team and perform manual/automation testing as per need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand and learn about MTG Processes and different websites / projects / tools and their interactions / inter-dependencies.
• Coordinates and collaborates with engineering team in understanding the collected requirements thereby generating the Test scenarios and test cases to meet requirements.
• Be an excellent data player. Prepare test data to cover test scenarios / cases. Ensure all different business cases are covered in the testing.
• Create and manage bug reports ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed
• Break down the builds in tests, analyze the implementation at code level and leverage that knowledge to define excellent test cases.
• Perform functional, unit level and performance test.
• Identify and implement automation opportunities wherever possible. Define consistent and repeatable process.
• Education – BE preferred, MCA, MCS (Pune University).
• Any Specialized courses in Testing Domain would be huge plus.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Excellent problem solving and aptitude
Somebody who has done actual project – rather than “contributed in project…”
Somebody who has done at least couple of readings / projects / activities outside normal curriculum.
Excellent with at least 1 language – java / php
Ready to take up assignments
Ready to work ungodly hours whenever needed / stretch hours.
Ability to analyse critical data scenarios and calculations so as to verify the accuracy of the builds in test.
Good-to-Have / (Huge added advantage)
Knowledge/experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Case execution and reporting bug.
Should be well familiar with scrum model, sprints, continuous integration and overall agile methodology.
Knowledge of at least one programming language Java/PHP, any CMS like (WordPress/Drupal)
Ability to learn and adapt new tools / technologies quickly.
Good -to-Have- Experience/Quality related specialized courses
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here