About the Company: Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales tax, excise tax, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate and easy to use. Avalara’s end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally. Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications.The company processes millions of tax transactions for customers and free users every day, files hundreds of thousands of transactional tax returns per year, and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents. We have been recognized for our next-generation software solutions by being listed in Forbes 2016 list of the worlds best 50 Cloud Companies.A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara employs more than 1,000 people at its headquarters in Seattle, USA. We have offices across the U.S., in London, England and Pune, India.
Job title: Associate Analyst
Official Website: www.avalara.com
Work Location: Pune, India
Relevant Work Experience: Freshers
Job Overview: A Trainee Analyst position would involve understanding the various transactions on the VAT form by country. This position requires the ability to learn quickly to start working independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential. Also, would have to provide exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results by way of preparing and filing the VAT Returns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing of Country VAT returns, Intrastat, ECL and other returns accurately and on time
- Ability to meet the strict statutory deadlines and ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Working with EU-based VAT team to plan and prepare monthly/quarterly VAT filings
- Collecting and formatting client transaction data for VAT return preparation
- Submission to VAT Reporting software for return preparation
- Participates in projects and process improvements for the department
- Updates / maintains all spreadsheets and tax calendars for various EU nations
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be MBA in finance (not required to be from a top B – School)
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must
- Excellent communication
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here