Avaloq Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Avaloq is a value-driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow. By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee (ACP Software Engineer)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
- Your growth is our priority. Avaloq offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training, and managers to support your development.
- We are searching for dependable fresh engineering graduate to join our team. The fresh graduate engineer will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned, assisting on projects, conducting research, and writing reports, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, follow the agile software development lifecycle
- Program’s highlights, you will start on a 2-month bootcamp (30-40 hours per week, start date: Q3 2023) and by the end of the bootcamp, you’ll have gained insight into Avaloq and its culture, technical skills and as well as will start to build your professional network. During the bootcamp we’ll provide you with the resources and opportunity to get acquainted with Technology & Products and the functioning of various systems and applications.
- Upon successful completion of your bootcamp, you’ll move on to your next career step with our 10-month on job training under the supervision of senior mentors where you will be provided work environment to sharpen your creativity, problem-solving ability. On successfully completion of your on job training you will be absorbed as permanent employee.
- As a member of the Graduate Trainee Program, you’ll also have a chance to collaborate across different divisions and business areas that will help to increase your visibility within organization, as well as a dedicated set of training courses to help build your knowledge and experience.
- We are looking for a committed and competent Software Engineer who will join our Team and can work with an international team. You will work closely with technology vendors, infrastructure providers and the software development division to provide world class services. You will continuously work on technical and process improvements, keeping both incremental and disruptive options in mind.
- Minimum 10+2+3/10+2+4/ 10+2+3+3/ 10+2+3+2 years of education (All in full time).
- 2022 & 2023 batch of BSc/BE/B.Tech belonging to CSC/CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering/ MCA/ MSc (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Preference will be given to freshers.
You will get extra points for
- Strong fundamentals on PL/ SQL and Oracle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, conceptual, and mathematical skills
- Quick Learner.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Avaloq Off-Campus Freshers Hiring