AXA XL is hiring for the position of Process Specialist!
About Company: Axa XL is an American subsidiary of global insurance and reinsurance company Axa. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, domiciled in Hamilton, Bermuda, and has more than 100 offices on 6 continents.
Company Name: AXA XL
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job Profile: Process Specialist
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Supporting Account teams, by setting up accounts, locations, and mail recipients in Service Forward
- Post and maintain documents for the customer website
- Process third party data tasks. Demonstrate an advanced ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports so data can be accurately entered into InfoPath forms
- Aggregate property values for locations within an Excel spreadsheet for an account
- Researching incomplete addresses is another critical piece of the process
- Leverage technology – Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The tools will be used to deliver exception results
- Strong Communicator – Excellent English verbal and written communication and collaboration skills so that global communication is effective and efficient
- Collaboration – Shares knowledge with others and can work across boundaries so better decisions can be made that benefit the Central Processing team along with the internal and external customer
- Analytical Thinking – Reveal potential issues and find creative solutions so accurate, faster results can be produced
- Exposure to the Insurance or Loss Prevention Industry – Not a must but highly preferred. Having background knowledge in one or both of these areas will help accelerate learning and allow the business to deliver results sooner
Apply Before the link Expires for AXA XL is hiring for the position of Process Specialist!