All that you need to know about Axenothon 2022
Do you want to help revolutionize the digital world and be a part of one of the most quality-oriented service-based tech companies and the opportunity to be part of an exclusive community of tech rockstar practitioners?
Competition Name: Axenothon 2022
Job Profile: Axeno Consulting
Experience Required: Freshers
Registration Deadline: 14 Feb’22 11:59 PM IST
If the answer is a yes, WE look forward to hearing from you!
Axenothon is an opportunity for you to start your professional journey with high energy minds who believe in coming up with simple solutions for complex problems.
HERE is a glimpse of how a day at Axeno looks like! Buckle up for an interesting assessment process.
- All B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA, BE and Integrated Dual Degree students from the batch of 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Must have scored 60% and above in 10th & 12th standards and graduation or post-graduation
- Available to join by the third week of March 2022
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge
- Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual
- Need to arrange your own laptop with an audio and video facility along with a good internet connection for the hackathon and the entire hiring process
- You need to have one photo ID handy for each round
- No pending backlogs
- Entries will only be entered through registration
- Entries through any other channel will not be entertained
- Rubik Cube Round: You solve a set of interesting questions in about 30-40 minutes and jump right to the coding round.
- Code Of Thrones: Write your simple clean code to two simple problems and once selected, get a chance to interact with our interview panel.
- HowYouDoin’ Round 1: Let us discuss your written codes and projects done (so far), learnings, subject knowledge, your strengths and your area of interest.
- HowYouDoin’ Round 2: Now that we know your learning graph, let’s talk the bigger picture and see if together we can collaborate to build something amazing!
- The top 20 performers of Axenothon will be hired as Software Engineer L1 at fixed CTC of anything between INR 6 LPA to 8 LPA.
- People qualifying tech round interview 1 would get a certificate from Axeno or Dare2Compete.
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline- 14 Feb’22 11:59 PM IST
- Rubik Cube Round: Online Quiz- 19 Feb’22 12:00 PM IST
- Code Of Thrones: Coding Challenge- 26 Feb’22 12:00 PM IST
Apply Before the link Expires for Axenothon 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply Now for Axenothon 2022