Axis Bank Walk-in Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Job Profile: CASA Sales Officer/BDE/ Assistant Manager
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work location: Kolkata
Venue date: 15 May 2023
About Liability Sales: The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from across Axis branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank.
About the Role:
- Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Officer Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of banks and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Qualifications: Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
Role Proficiencies: For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
Time and Venue
- 15th May , 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
- AXIS Bank, Prince Anwar Shah Branch. No 85, City High, Rajendra Prasad Colony , Tollygunge, Kolkata 700033
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply