Bain & Company is hiring for the position of Incubation Center Analyst!
About Company: Bain & Company is an American management consulting company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organizations.
Company Name: Bain & Company
Work Location: New Delhi
Job Profile: Incubation Center Analyst
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Learn how to make businesses more valuable and responsible for generating specific industry or company insights, to support global Bain case teams, client development teams, and industry practices
- Take responsibility for assigned workstreams and generate hypotheses
- Understand the work plan and execute it (includes industry research, preparing presentations, data analysis, and other initiatives)
- Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for your own workstream
- Ensure zero-defect analysis in own workstream ensuring key questions are answered in a timely manner
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/ or drive consensus
- Communicate data, knowledge, and insight to the entire team
- Generate and screen realistic solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Structure communication of insights from own workstream
- Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/ team leaders/ managers
- Seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it
- The candidate should be a graduate with strong academic records and 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with experience in secondary research will be preferred
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, and team player skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required
Apply Before the link Expires for Bain & Company is hiring for the position of Incubation Center Analyst!.