Bajaj Finserv Off Campus 2022 Details:
About Company: Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
Job Profile: Trainee Technology
Job ID: JR00087609
Company Name: Bajaj Finserv
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Duties and Responsibilities for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus 2022
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept<xqyqz> design<xqyqz> test<xqyqz> release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products<xqyqz> applications<xqyqz> and protocols
• Stay up to date with new technology trends
Additional Information for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus 2022
Required Qualifications and Experience
• BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
• 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
• Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
• Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
• Able to debug for any applications issues.
• Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
• Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
• Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
• Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year
• Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Android Jetpack.
• RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus 2022.