Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers For Early Career Trainee Details:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Job Profile: Early Career Trainee
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Category: Business Leadership Programs
Job ID: R68695
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Early Career Trainee – 2022 opportunities
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
- Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
- Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable students pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our traineeship duration is 12 months will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. Our internship will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
Partner with the best
You’ll participate in focused training, team meetings, work on projects and present your results. During your traineeship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications.
- Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance.
- Working on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Be currently enrolled in a business related Bachelors or Masters level degree
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers For Early Career Trainee.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers For Early Career Trainee