Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers Details:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Official Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer – Valves
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Across India
Join our growing team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As Application Engineer – Valves, you will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications, and common global processes for project implementation. Activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer to develop optimized technical and commercial proposals for Baker Hughes Valves.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
As Application Engineer – Valves, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributing to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Analyzing customer specifications and technical requirements to develop optimized valve solutions.
- Learning industry applications and appropriate valve solutions to address technical issues. Developing good technical domain expertise in valve solutions.
- Developing commercial proposals with appropriate price and cost details.
- Working as a member of a cross-functional team to gain expertise in application engineering, development engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, and commercial disciplines.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs, are economically viable, and are manufactured efficiently
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BE/BTech OR ME/MTech in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics OR Instrumentation Engineering with 0-2 years of experience in the Valve Industry.
- Have the ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work unconventionally and have good problem-solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers