Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Profile: Engineer – Mechanical Component
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: R84156
Join our Design Engineering team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
The Engineer-Mechanical Component is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to Surface Pressure Control (SPC) products and technology.
As Engineer-Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science.
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit.
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance) and Drafting standards.
- Have experience in Creating engineering drawings using 3D/2D modeling software using Pro Engineer, Solid works, Unigraphics
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and Strong technical aptitude. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023