Baker Hughes Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
Our traineeship duration is 6 months will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. Our internship will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
- Validating the existing cycle time, assessing Standard work combination sheets
- Developing process flow for manufacturing processes
- Routing standardization among global factories
- Optimizing part/product quality verification parameters
- Design and setup Assembly and testing line for new Products
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited university in India
- Graduated from your bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Apply before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Off Campus Freshers Hiring.