Barclays Freshers Recruitment As ETL Developer Details:
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Profile: ETL Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
The application development role requires full stack development and specialized development in various applications in RFT. The role will need deep technical knowledge to understand various application using different technology stack from Microsoft,Oracle,Open source technologies and Big Data platform. Successful candidate should be able to enhance existing applications and also develop new application features. He will be interacting with various stakeholders in day to day work and should have good communication skills.
What will you be doing?
The main duties are:
• Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
• Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
• Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
• Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
• Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
• Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
• Build and deploy.
• Post implementation support.
• Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
What we’re looking for:
• Good knowledge of any object oriented programming language (e.g. C#/Java/Python).
• Good knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
• Understanding of test driven and behaviour driven development methodologies.
• Understanding of a version controlling system e.g. GIT or TFS or SVN.
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithm writing.
• Knowledge of design principles.
• Ability & willingness to learn new technologies and process.
• Excellent communication skills.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
• Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
• Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
• Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
• Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
• Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn data science using R or python.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn asynchronous programming.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn micro-service based design.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn Cloud based application infrastructure.
Apply Before the link Expires for Barclays Freshers Recruitment As ETL Developer