Barclays Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Company Name: Barclays
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Application Developer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Job Description for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Develop an efficient and performant software/application
- Understand the designs and work on implementation
- Help team members with coding
- Able to peer review codes
- Improve process related to local environment creation
- Bring innovative ideas to solve technical challenges
Job Responsibilities for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022
What will you be doing?
- Should be able to develop the quality, efficient, bug-free and performant code.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
- Understand requirements and Low Level Design
- Understand and Adhere to coding standards already laid out
- Should be able to code based on low level designs
- Good understanding of a developer’s responsibility in team development environment
- Knows to write and execute unit test cases
Apply Before the link Expires for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022.