Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Info: At first glance, you’ll see that for more than 80 years we’ve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We’re building a culture that celebrates the backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you’ll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Required: B.E/ B. Tech/Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers/Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
The ‘Software Engineering – Intern’ for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for software investigations and development.
This position is part of the Hematology Business unit located in IDC Bangalore and will be hybrid. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
You will be a part of the hematology Software team and report to the Engineering Manager responsible for investigations and implementations. If you thrive in a multifunctional role and want to work to build a world-class RnD organization—read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Prototype, design, implement and maintain software applications.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to resolve software issues.
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new production introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes.
- Document software and write technical specifications for interfaces and testing.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree or in final semester in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interface with various internal and external stakeholders.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- C++ language
Apply Before the link Expires for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Freshers Recruitment 2023.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Freshers Recruitment 2023