Bentley is hiring for the post of Agile Software Engineer I!
About the Company: Bentley Motors Limited is a British designer, manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Work with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Work on the development of the Windows-based Application.
- Be involved in the design, and implementation of the new features.
- Be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrade and maintain existing software and web services tests.
- Work in a dynamic DevOps-oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply