About Company: Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Company Name: Bentley
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Work Location: Pune
Position Summary for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Associate Software Quality Analyst (Test Automation), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Quality. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
Responsibilities for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022