Blackboard Freshers Recruitment As Associate Details:
About Blackboard: Now a part of Anthology. Providing dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
Company Name: Blackboard
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Recently combined with Anthology, Blackboard offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
- This role focuses on our Mobile application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help with building this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go.
- Through our Mobile Apps & Backend Applications solutions, we are aiming to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing needs of learners.
- As Associate Software Engineer (iOS), you will have primary accountability for the design, development, and support of iOS Mobile applications.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and write unit test cases for the iOS Mobile applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, Android team and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree , or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Any relevant experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge in Objective-C & Swift
- Knowledge of C, C++, and Java
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services; good working experience in REST and JSON
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 0-2 years of experience in mobile development
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git/Stash) and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch and XCode tool
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and time management skills
We have an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch Tuesday – Thursday and evening snacks Monday – Friday
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
- Option for remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic
Apply Before the link Expires for Blackboard Freshers Recruitment As Associate.