BlackRock is hiring for the position of Portfolio Accounting Analyst!
About Company: BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with US$10 trillion in assets under management as of January 2022.
Company Name: Blackrock
Job Profile: Portfolio Accounting Analyst
Company Name: BlackRock
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Conduct portfolio valuations, performance calculations, and analysis for Institutional portfolios using the Aladdin accounting platform
- Work closely with upstream teams such as cash reconciliation, trade operations, data integrity groups, and portfolio managers to ensure accuracy of the remit of the job
- Support Portfolio Management Group (PMG) and Institutional Client Business group (ICB) in resolving portfolio valuation and performance-related queries
- Work with clients effectively by supporting Client Business in servicing client requirements on a regular basis or on special projects
- Prepare and provide extensive reconciliation with custodian banks and accounting agents to prevent/resolve NAV/performance discrepancies
- Lead all aspects of the preparation and review of holdings/market value reconciliations using Aladdin Reconciliation Tool to reconcile positions, prices, market value, and accruals
- Possess zero to a year of experience in performance measurement, fund accounting and/or operations
- Postgraduate degree in MBA or CA required
- Proficient in the working knowledge of equity and fixed income securities and derivative products
- Works well in a team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to build on additional responsibilities quickly
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, VBA experience preferred
- Knowledge of SQL desirable but not necessary
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, with excellent analytical and written and oral communications skills
How to Apply for BlackRock is hiring for the position of Portfolio Accounting Analyst!