Bloomberg is looking for an Equity Data Specialist for a 6-month contract
About Bloomberg: Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial, software, data, and media company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981, with the help of Thomas Secunda, Duncan MacMillan, Charles Zegar, and a 12% ownership investment by Merrill Lynch.
Company Name: Bloomberg
Application Deadline: 31 Jan’22 12:00 AM IST
Register Type: Free Registration
Job Profile: Equity Data Specialist
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Analyzing company financial statements and identifying specific data points
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing an existing database
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibilities
- Bachelor or/and Master degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in another language (Mandarin / Korean)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate examples of improving or developing processes
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in a client-facing environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply