BNP Paribas India Off Campus
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
Company Name: BNP Paribas India Solutions
Work Location: Mumbai
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience Level: Fresher
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Business line/Function BNP Paribas India Off Campus :
Wealth Management Operations in ISPL started in 2018, provide back office services for BNP WM Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Processes include Security Custody Services, Remittances, Loans and Deposits and Security Masterfile
Loans & Deposits team is a part of the Wealth Management department. This team is responsible for setting up Loans and deposits for the client for Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, This position is required to process the daily operational activity, handling queries and meeting deadlines for a mentioned payment. This is very critical considering the high value and sensitivity of clients
1.Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all client Fixed deposits and loans
2.Ensure proper recording of transaction tickets from LBS and facilitate end to day transaction control sheet
3.Provide operational support for STP transactions
4. Ensure the rates are correctly quoted for fixed deposits and loans
5. Process audit confirmation charges
6. Provide operational support for handling of deceased clients
7. Participate in UAT
8. Participate in BCP documentation drills and ensure to kept up to date on the BCP drills/Activations
9. General filing and warehousing duties
Contributing Responsibilities for BNP Paribas India Off Campus
1.To keep operational errors to a minimum by adhering strictly to internal procedures and observing applicable banking and regulatory requirements
2. To highlight areas of Improvement in our internal procedures and processes so as to increase productivity, Improve cost efficiency and achieve a more robust operational environment
3. Handles queries on FD/LOANS from operations Management and other department and RM/MA
4. To ensure high quality of service provided to the clients
5. To be a good team player.
6. To Participate actively and contribute constructively to all changes implemented.
1. Direct contribution to BNPP Operational permanent control framework.
2. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
3. Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management system.
4.Act, Behave appropriately and comply with the general ethical standards expected by the bank and relevant regulatory authorities particularly in but not limited to proactively protecting and safeguarding the interests of its client, the integrity of the markets and the Group’s reputation.
5. Comply with all the applicable legal, regulatory and Group’s internal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, Financial security, Know your customer due diligence, Internal Financial sanctions, Client Interest protection, Market Integrity, Data protection.
6. Complete all necessary compliance training to maintain appropriate business and compliance level of Knowledge and understanding in order to be fully competent to undertake the role
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Decision Making
- Personal Impact / Ability to influence
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Analytical Ability
Apply Before the link Expires for BNP Paribas India Off Campus.