BNP Paribas Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
BNP Paribas is a French international banking group founded in 2000 from the merger between Banque Nationale de Paris and Paribas, formerly known as the Banque de Paris et des Pays-Bas. The full name of the group’s parent entity is BNP Paribas S.A.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Job Profile: Associate IT, Graduate
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary/CTC: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Mumbai/Chennai/Bangalore
Position Purpose: We are looking for individuals in our teams, who are passionate about commencing their careers as IT professionals in either Application Development, Application Production Support, or Application Testing.
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA in the relevant fields.
Behavioral Skills Required:
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Communication skills – Oral & Written
Transversal Skills Required:
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams.
- Capacity to work in a high-pressure environment. Ensures adherence to agreed timelines, and communicates the status of tasks to the team lead.
- Possesses good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills (Java, C, C++, Dot Net).
- Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual-level programming skills.
- Willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, agile, independent, and self-motivated.
- Quality-focused with a good eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in shifts basis business requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for BNP Paribas Off Campus Freshers Hiring