Boeing Off Campus Drive Details:
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer-Java Full Stack
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
- You can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world with us. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
- Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking to hire Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack for Boeing India Engineering (BIE) Software to join their team in Bengaluru, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Cloud based implementation projects for Boeing business units like BCA, BDS and BGS.
- Responsible for UI and Java/Spring backend development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose Tier 3 System requirements into Tier 4 Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Tier 4 Software requirements.
- Develop High level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
- Develop UI as per detailed design and perform unit testing
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of Tier 4 requirements
- Establish traceability from Tier 3 requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/Masters) and or typically 0-1 or more years related work experience.
- Good Understanding of Java (Core and Advanced), SOA, Spring/SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Good Understanding in Restful Web services and Microservices
- Understanding of Databases (SQL as well as No SQL)
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS/Azure/PCF)
- Understanding of Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data summarize findings develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/Masters) and typically 0-1 or more years related work experience.
- This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Off Campus Drive.
Apply LinK- Click Here to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive