Boeing Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing India Engineering and Technology Centre is currently looking for Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer to join their Manufacturing Engineering team in Chennai, India. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be part of a global team working on providing ME solutions to a wide range of Boeing products and services across the world. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) business organization.
A successful candidate will implement the preparation of installation plans, author assembly work instructions and drive process standardization for electrical wire harness products. The role would focus on working closely with global teams to ensure the assembly work instructions are defined most efficiently thereby ensuring the best value for our customers. This position also offers opportunities to be part of integrated project teams on the manufacturability and producibility of wiring design definitions. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team that always keep an eye to identify potential opportunities to improve and standardize the assembly process for our diverse range of products.
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing, methods, fabrication processes (e.g., forming, stamping, machining, heat treatment, machines/machine tools, cutting tools and fluids, instrumentation, data acquisition and control systems)
- Knowledge of surface finishes, coatings, paints, sealants, bonding and grounding.
- Authors build plan for Aircraft Structural assemblies, Systems and Payloads
- Assists in creating work instructions for installing components, systems and other assemblies.
- Assists in developing efficient process sequence by analyzing and validating processes, standards and specifications related to aircraft systems.
- Create Installation plan in CAPP/MES/Teamcenter/ Enovia.
- Create testing and inspection plans for aircraft systems for continuity and proper functioning.
- Implement the process audits for the prevailing Installation/fabrication plans and ensure they meet the defined standards.
- Implementation of standard work instructions for assembly operations.
- Continuously review the existing assembly process and drive process improvements.
- Assist in implementation of safety procedures, Foreign Object Debris (FOD) prevention and non-conformances issues.
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Ensure compliance to company quality management system requirements.
- Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0 – 1 year of experience involved with production / manufacturing engineering planning role.
- Work experience in aerospace manufacturing / assembly planning is preferred.
- Experience with Aerospace Manufacturing, Fabrication, Assembly Processes and Technologies.
- Experience with creation of manufacturing planning and authoring assembly work instructions.
- General Drawing Interpretation & GD&T knowledge.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Materials and Processes.
- Aware of manufacturing execution systems like CAPP/MES, PDM.
- Working knowledge with CATIA/NX Modelling software’s.
- Experience with Boeing products/Commercial aircraft platforms is highly desirable.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.