About Company: At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Company Name: Boeing
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description: At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Boeing Global Services (BGS Digital) team is currently looking for an Associate Software Developer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Training and Professional Services (T&PS), a business function within the BGS Business Unit that specializes in commercial and defense aviation training and capabilities, including custom software development, engineering and technical services.
- Boeing is seeking highly motivated individuals with a sound technical background to join our Tier 3 Technical Support team, supporting Simulation products. We provide escalated levels of technical support for our large-scale training platforms. A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Technical Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Always be a champion for our users!
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/Aviation industry, but not mandatory
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Relocation benefits, if indicated are limited to in-country moves only, and are not available for overseas relocations. There is no expatriate package associated with this position.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Boeing Off Campus