Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Details:
About Company: Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second largest consulting firm by revenue.
Company Name: BCG Consulting
Job Profile: Trainee – KT
Work Location: New Delhi, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
WHAT YOU’LL DO if hired through at Boston Consulting Group Off Campus
BCG’s Knowledge Team (KT) is seeking a strong candidate to fill an Intern position within the Practice Area KT Knowledge team (CFS PA). The professional will work in supporting a broad change management initiative. The intern will assist with a wide range of activities, including analyzing data, helping launch new initiatives, and coordinate different aspects of the PA KT processes.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Accurately providing financial and business analysis
- Supporting PA KT processes that routinely require independent judgment
- Track progress and priorities of work streams within the initiative
- Exercising judgement to contribute beyond designated activities, thinking analytically through alternatives
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2021 undergraduate or post-graduate, preferably with a degree in finance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
YOU’LL WORK WITH:
Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.
Apply before the link Expires for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus.