Branch Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Company Name: Branch International
Work Location: Remote India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: All Graduates
Job Overview for Branch Off Campus Freshers Hiring
Branch launched in India in early 2019 and has seen rapid adoption and growth. We are expanding our product portfolio as well as our user base in all our markets including India, and are more than ever dependent on reliable products and services to achieve our goals. We are looking for talented interns to join us and be part of this journey.
As a software engineering intern, you will work closely with experienced engineers at Branch and make significant contributions to our products and code base for 4-6 months. You will brainstorm, design, code, debug, and ship features serving our millions of customers while picking up skills necessary for your career.
Job Responsibilities for Branch Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Build out functionality for existing and new product lines and platforms such as Credit, Wallet, Payments, KYC, Data Platforms, etc.
- Integrate with various third-party systems, including payment systems, identity providers, and messaging platforms.
Qualifications for Branch Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Have some experience building Backend or Android applications that are more than just toy projects. Applications that have real users or an open source project would be a great plus.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, distributed systems, data storage.
- Know your way through various flavors of Unix and commonly used command line utilities.
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream language like Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator and communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company, working with teammates from all over the world, and learning.
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive stipend as compensation
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- A job offer depending on your performance during the internship
This is a remote role. We are open to working with you as far as it is within the Indian Standard Time (IST) zone.
Apply Before the link Expires for Branch Off Campus Freshers Hiring.