Braves Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Founded in 2003, Braves Technologies, LLC, is a multi-faceted I.T. services provider situated in Atlanta, Georgia, serving clients domestically and abroad. Our international reach is made possible by our extensive global network of professionals.
Braves is helping global technology companies incubate their dedicated offshore software development teams in India. Our proven Recruitment and People Management processes have been instrumental in clients scaling their teams and expanding their business globally.
Company Name: Braves Technologies
Title: Associate QA Engineer
Work Location: Baner, Pune
Education: BE/BTech in Computer/E&TC
Skills Required for Braves Technologies Off Campus Drive:
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Basic Knowledge of SQL
• Basic knowledge on testing concepts like SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle, etc
• Conceptual knowledge of different types of testing and testing methodology.
Roles and responsibilities for Braves Technologies Off Campus Drive
• Manually execute test procedures and cases.
• Ability to perform testing activities according to set priorities and delivery timelines
• Ability to quickly and independently learn about new technologies, business, and technical terms and concepts is essential
• Able to modify SQL queries according to expected scenarios.
• Ability to think and write additional scenarios for different stories and EPICS.
• Handle client calls and update daily Status to clients and higher management.
• To perform regression at every end of the agile sprint.
• Able to work with API Testing scenarios.
Good to Have –
- Software testing Course/Training
Apply Before the link Expires for Braves Technologies Off Campus Drive