Bread Financial Off Campus Drive 2023Details:
About the Company:
Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. is an American publicly traded provider of loyalty and marketing services, such as private label credit cards, coalition loyalty programs, and direct marketing, derived from the capture and analysis of transaction-rich data.
Job Profile: Analyst-Data Science
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Data Science team delivers the best in class actionable business insights through cutting-edge predictive models and data science techniques. The Data Scientist is responsible for generating data-driven insights using advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to support enterprise data science needs within Bread Financial.
Essential Job Functions
- Analytics – under supervision and guidance, completes the following: 1) extracts and samples data, conducts data integrity checks and applicable data pre-processing such as treatment of missing values and outliers, 2) conducts exploratory data analysis for preliminary data insights to drive the selection of modeling approach that best addresses the business problem, 3) reveals hidden data patterns by data mining using unsupervised learning techniques such as clustering analysis and factor analysis, 4) conducts feature engineering to create/derive model predictors with strong predictive power, 5) trains/tunes classification/regression models by applying supervised learning techniques such as generalized linear models assuming applicable underlying distributions such as logit and gamma, tree-based models such as decision trees, random forest, boosted trees, etc., and neural net models, and 6) conducts proper model test/validation, diagnoses and fixes model issues (e.g., over-fitting) when applicable. Sizes the impact of using the models in production as part of the current strategy. Presents results and business case to manager. Provides support for implementation and monitoring of solutions that are implemented.
- Collaboration – under supervision and guidance, translates analytical results into useful recommendations for review with manager. Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills when working with internal partners and when presenting results to various audiences. Develops foundational knowledge of credit card operations, banking, financial, loyalty rewards, retail, and credit card regulations while working with the business. Collaborates with other data scientists in the company to share best practices and data science innovations.
- Data Science innovation – with direction from leader, researches industry trends in data science of new tools, emerging algorithms, advanced platforms, and alternative data to enhance modeling effectiveness and efficiency. Conducts use case testing for new tools/techniques/platforms/data and provides user input/feedback.
- Model Risk Management – develops foundational knowledge on common model risks and related regulatory requirements; applies proper 1st line of defense controls during model development process to minimize model risk; creates comprehensive model governance documentation and archives model data, scripts, and results; collaborates with model risk management partners to complete model validation/auditing; completes remediation as required by model governance process.
- Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Area of Study: Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Economics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Years of Work Experience Required: Fresher or less than 1 year experience.
- Type / focus of work experience required: Must have done a course in Data science and Machine learning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong Communication skills
Good to Have:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Cloud Experience (AZURE/AWS)
Apply Before the link Expires for Bread Financial Off Campus Drive 2023.