Bridging Technologies Off Campus Freshers Drive Details:
About The Company:
Headquartered in the state of California in USA, Bridging Technologies is not only foremost healthcare software & application Product Company but also an “idea generation” company that believes in bringing new healthcare concepts to reality. We specialize in end-to-end software product development and bring a wealth of experience creating out-of-the-box software for healthcare organizations.
Sincere at work, crazy at workplace – we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it. Our passion is to build solutions that make a difference in people’s life has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it. ‘What’s next?’ The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the world a better place to live in.
We don’t just work but strive to accomplish more than what is expected from us. It’s truly worth it when all our hard work and toil is rewarded with some back-patting, salary every two weeks like the USA and snacks on the house
Job Location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
– You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
– In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
– If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
– Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
– Review and analyze system specifications
– Good understanding of functional and API testing
– Web based and Mobile Applications testing
– Experience in payment gateways (stripe preferably)
– Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
– Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
– Evaluate product code according to specifications
– Create logs to document testing phases and defects
– Report bugs and errors to development teams
– Help troubleshoot issues
– Experience in continuous performance testing practices
– Good Experience in SQL
– Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
– Experience in project management and QA methodology
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
– Hands on experience of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
– Strong organizational skills
– B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science Engineering or a related field
– Managerial Interview
– Demo Task
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Bridging Technologies Off Campus Freshers Drive
Apply Step 1- Register Here