Bridging Technologies Off Campus Hiring
About The Company:
Headquartered in the state of California in USA, Bridging Technologies is not only foremost healthcare software & application Product Company but also an “idea generation” company that believes in bringing new healthcare concepts to reality. We specialize in end-to-end software product development and bring a wealth of experience creating out-of-the-box software for healthcare organizations.
Sincere at work, crazy at workplace – we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it. Our passion is to build solutions that make a difference in people’s life has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it. ‘What’s next?’ The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the world a better place to live in.
We don’t just work but strive to accomplish more than what is expected from us. It’s truly worth it when all our hard work and toil is rewarded with some back-patting, salary every two weeks like the USA and snacks on the house
Job Location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– We are looking for a Front End (Angular) Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
– Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
– Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
– The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
– You will work in a team with the back end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
– A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
– Angular (JS/2+ versions) application development with advanced knowledge/deep understanding of web application framework.
– Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular (JS/ 2+) Framework best practices.
– Works with Scrum team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications using Agile methodologies
– Collaborates with engineers, graphic designers, analyzes, classifies complex change requests, reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
– Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements, troubleshooting systems.
– Develops and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes bugs
– Improve systems uptime by improving system quality.
– Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
– Self-organizing takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
– Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
– Technical documentation and peer reviews.
– Result-oriented mobile development organization is responsible for application development, release management, support systems and ongoing support.
– Delivering a complete front end application and ensuring high performance on mobile & desktop.
– Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
– Communicating with external web services
– Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS / Angular 2+ framework
– Demonstrate skills related to troubleshooting issues, coordination and collaboration
– Strong Analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, Agile Scrum development
– Understanding of version control systems (GitLab preferred)
– Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
– Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
– Ability to write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
– Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules
– Managerial Interview
– Demo Task
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Bridging Technologies Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Step 1- Register Here