Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Brightly, a Siemens company, the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions, enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Java
Company Name: Brightly
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
About the job
Brightly, Siemens continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver, and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software
What you’ll be doing
- – Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
- – Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- – Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- – Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
- – Understand company goals and metrics.
- – Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- – Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- – Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- – Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- – Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- – Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- – Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- – Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
What you need
- · Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- · 0-2 years of experience
- · Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- · Strong communication and partnership skills required
- · Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version)
- · Spring/Quarkus framework
- · Hibernate / JPA / Liquibase
- · Postgres / SQL Server / MySql
- · Tomcat/Jetty/Weblogic or Glassfish web server
- · Mockito/Junit testing frameworks
- · Knowledge of version tools like Git/SVN
- · Maven or Gradle build tools
- · Kubernetes
- · Experience with AWS
- · Open-Source contribution, repositories, personal projects
- · Participation in communities of interest, meetups
- · Certifications in technology, agile methodologies
- · Prior experience in agile implemented at scale across multiple teams globally.