BrowserStack Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Details:
BrowserStack is a software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 19 global data centers. BrowserStack provides developers and QAs access to a cloud platform that allows them to test their websites and mobile applications across 3,500+ real mobile devices and browsers, to replace the need for teams to own and manage a complex in-house test infrastructure. BrowserStack helps Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed.
Company Name: BrowserStack
Work Location: India Remote
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTecH/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About the job
Who are we and what do we do?
BrowserStack is the world’s leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 15 global data centers. BrowserStack’s products help developers build bug-free software for the 5 billion internet users accessing websites and mobile applications through millions of combinations of digital environments—devices, browsers, operating systems, and versions. We help Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed by moving testing to our Cloud. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer.BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision of becoming the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation in June 2021.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Role In Nutshell:
The role holds the candidate responsible for task execution for quality engineering and should be able build and execute test cases. The ideal candidate must possess strong automation skills with programming and a person with metrics oriented mindset.
- 1- 3 years of experience writing automated tests using automation frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, Appium and Qtest is preferred.
- Ability to learn NodeJS and Ruby quickly
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing atmosphere
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
What will you do?
- Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
- Perform integrity and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated techniques
- Writing and executing automated tests for new features
- Follow, Identify and implement best practices/opportunities to improve the QA process
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to identify high-impact issues
BenefitsIn addition to your total compensation, you will be eligible for following benefits, which will be governed by the Company policy:
- Medical insurance for self, spouse, upto 2 dependent children and Parents or Parents-in-law up to INR 5,00,000
- Gratuity as per payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Unlimited Time Off to ensure our people invest in their wellbeing, to rest and rejuvenate, spend quality time with family and friends
- Remote-First work environment that allows our people to work from anywhere in India
- Remote-First Benefit for home office setup, connectivity, accessories, co-working spaces, wellbeing to ensure an amazing remote work experience
Apply Before the link Expires for BrowserStack Freshers Recruitment As Software Development .
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for BrowserStack Freshers Recruitment As Software Development