BrowserStack Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Work Location : Remote
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required : BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Batch : 2023
Role in nutshell:
You will design, develop, document, and support systems and applications that are used by a large number of developers. You will work in an agile engineering team and will plan and execute technical projects that will support business requirements. You will collaborate with engineers across teams to build, review and deliver scalable solutions for different use-cases
Desired experience for BrowserStack Off Campus Drive 2022:
● Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) + Dual Degree Candidates in any discipline, graduating in 2023 with a CGPA 6.5 and above
● Experience with at least one language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Java, C/C++
● Good knowledge of operating systems, databases and networking concepts
● Ability to work on Windows and Linux platforms below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, scripting, internal APIs, etc
● Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and solving real-world problems effectively
● Should have a startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and be hardworking and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What will you do for BrowserStack Off Campus Drive 2022?
● You will design and develop systems and applications, with agility and quality at scale
● You will take responsibility for end-to-end ownership of tasks from development to production
● Also will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features
● Participate in a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other engineers
● Drive best practices and engineering improvements
● Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We’re looking for talented, passionate, and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product.
In exchange, we’ll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Generous vacation policy
● Remote First policy & allowance
● Medical insurance
Apply Before the link Expires for BrowserStack Off Campus Drive 2022.