BT Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
BT Freshers Recruitment 2022 | BT Off Campus Drive 2022 | Apprentice Trainee | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at BT, we really mean it.
Company Name: BT
Job Profile: Apprentice Trainee
Work Location: Gurgaon / Kolkata
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About this role
A project is typically divided into five different phases: initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
Throughout the lifecycle of a project, the project management professional will be trained in:
- Manage time, cost & quality
- Managing project resources ( including virtual teams & workers )
- Communicating with the stakeholders
- Support & Co-ordinate across multiple teams including the end customer to plan successful Implementation of projects
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Organize & Prioritize tasks given to you
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Strong Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Management & Analytical skills
- Highly Motivated & self- driven
- B. Tech/BE in applied Engineering branches – Comp. Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2020,2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Off Campus Drive 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for BT Off Campus Drive 2022