BT Off Campus Recruitment for Associate Engineer Details:
BT is part of BT Group, along with EE, Openreach, and Plusnet. Millions of people rely on us every day to help them live their lives, power their businesses, and keep their public services running. We connect friends to family, clients to colleagues, people to possibilities. We keep the wheels of business spinning, and the emergency services responding. We value diversity and celebrate difference. As Philip Jansen, our CEO, says ‘We embed diversity and inclusion into everything that we do. It’s fundamental to our purpose: we connect for good.’
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Following MANDATORY prior experience is prefererred where candidate has –
- Background in Data Management, Data Governance, Data security, Data Solutions in an Enterprise context
- Understanding of file transfer technologies, SFTP, FTPS
- Understadning of Cloud storage and transfer mechanisms, AWS S3, GCS, AWS CLI, GSUTIL
- Git and devops practices
- Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- Interest in running POCs for new technologies, analysing considerations, establishing standards and propagating to wider teams
- Good to have experience of the Perl programming language but not essential
Why this job matters
The Network Technician assists in the delivery of hardware, configuration and fiber connectivity of interdependent scaling projects across several client locations.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team’s ways of working, operations and processes.
- Resolves technical functional/non-functional issues raised by the team and/or customer and manages escalations as required.
- Delivering software solutions that provide business value and meet customer requirements, including necessary designs, documentation, automated testing, deployment and in-life support.
- Driving reuse of technology to ensure efficiency and improve velocity.
- Delivering organisational health outcomes across the team, including coaching and team development.
- Managing key stakeholders to enable successful software design and delivery.
- Delivering the appropriate level of production and in-life release support to ensure production issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Stakeholder Management: Develop close relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers and BT employees at a senior level, confidently present information and facilitate negotiates to enable successful software designs and delivery.
- Problem Solving:Ability to identify the root cause of the in life problem and aaplying expertise and efforts to quickly find a solution. Ability to drive the delivery of the problem solution end to end and provide support by working closely with stake holders and delivery team. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Documeting the issue problem statement and its fix in the centralised repository for quick reference and faster delivery in case similar issue pops up. Apply best practices to solve the generalised issues
- Change Management: Ability to adapt and contribute towards any change or enhancement in the processes or technical practices in a dynamic and challenging environment in order to improve the service quality and business value.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands and experienced with the use of a wide range of programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
Technology skills: Data Management, Governance, Security, Solutions, Analysis, Process Automation, DevOps, File transfers, SFTP, FTPS, Scripting, Perl, Cloud storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage.
Apply Before the link Expires For BT Off Campus Recruitment for Associate Engineer.