Burns & McDonnell Freshers Recruitment Details:
Operating from the commercial capital of India, our Mumbai operation has been providing engineering, architecture, environmental, procurement and project management services to Burns & McDonnell’s clients. Located in Vikhroli(West), Mumbai, BMI is a subsidiary of Burns & McDonnell, a global, full-service engineering, architecture, construction, environmental and consulting solutions firm with more than 7,600 professionals.
Official Website: www.burnsmcd.com
Job Profile: UGSC Trainee Engineer (T&D)
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
- Prepare studies, designs, reports, and drawings to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities and clients requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Be willing to make the necessary travel in order to carry out project requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Promote the interests of the company, for example through personal contacts, representation on professional groups, contributions at meetings and the publication of material where opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills
- Track record in finding solutions to complex problems within deadlines
- Knowledge of underground and overhead power lines construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Experience with various distribution design tools, as well as GIS to aide in design.
Knowledge regarding easements, right-of-way, and permitting.
- Experience with preparation of powerline alignments using AutoCAD Civil3D considering various factors influencing the route.
- Knowledge of creating plan & profile drawings for underground alignments using AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of devising new, more efficient approaches to solving problems and processes.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize work.
- Knowledge of utility telecommunications, distributed energy resource integration, and advanced distribution technologies a plus.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide
- Flexibility to travel will be a considerable advantage.
Apply Before the link Expire for Burns & McDonnell Freshers Recruitment
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Burns & McDonnell Freshers Recruitment