Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
At Burns & McDonnell, our engineers, construction professionals, architects, planners, technologists and scientists do more than plan, design and construct. With a mission unchanged since 1898 — make our clients successful — our more than 13,500 professionals partner with you on the toughest challenges, constantly working to make the world an amazing place.
Official Website: www.burnsmcd.com
Job Profile: D’Mod Trainee Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
Distribution Modernization Civil/Electrical Trainee Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, with 0-2 years of experience in Power Distribution line projects. Relevant knowledge on Google Earth, Geographic information system, Arc-GIS, Global Mapper. Exposure on Design of Power Distribution line projects using different software or relevant such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, ArcFM, ESRI, ETAP.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Liaise with staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
Apply Before the link Expires for Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Freshers Hiring