BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022 Details:
BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12(K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
BYJU’S – The Learning App, the flagship product for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 50 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app everyday from 1701+cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. It is encouraging students to become self-initiated learners.
Job Profile: Business Development Associate(BDA)
Total No Of Vacancies 296
Qualification Required: B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2016-2022
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp
CTC: Rs 8 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Venue Location: Virtual(Online)
Job Profile: Applicant Trainee
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets for BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022:
• Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Training for BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022:
All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
Classroom Training Program (CRT)
- Duration: 2 Weeks.
- Location: Role Location
- Working model: 6 days
- Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
- Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
- Duration: 4 Weeks.
- Location: Work from Home
- Working model: 6 days
- Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
- Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
Please Note for BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022:
- The training program will be for 6 days a week.
- The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team.
- Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
- Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP) for BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022:
- INR 25,000 for rest of India, 28,500 for Bangalore (stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated).
- Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
- CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
Apply Before the link Expires for BYJU Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2022.