Calypso Technology Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About us: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of innovation and 20 years of experience, its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, and collateral management. Calypso’s success is founded on our values of accountability, transparency, and people.
Official Website: www.calypso.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA.
The Interfaces team facilitates integration support and help Calypso system exchange information or transfer data. They are involved in building codes and reviewing using core backend technologies along with front end technologies.
The software engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
We are seeking recent graduates from BE/BTech/MCA- Engineering background, who are keen to work within the Engineering team and are responsible (but not limited to) for the below:
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
Apply Before the link Expires for Calypso Technology Freshers Recruitment Hiring.