Capgemini Exceller Diversity Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Info: The Capgemini Group is a collective of more than 325,000 free-thinkers, entrepreneurs, and industry experts spanning more than 120 nationalities in more than 50 countries. We are a truly diverse team that brings together our expertise, experience, and passion for technology to create opportunities that can transform the world’s leading businesses. We find new ways technology can help reimagine what’s possible. With our strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, our clients trust us to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. In 2021, we reported Group-wide global revenues of €18 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.
The nature of work and careers are changing fast – the right skills are equally essential along with academic qualifications. If you have the passion, the right skill, and the aptitude to work with new technologies, then Capgemini is the place to get the future you want in your career. We cordially invite engineers from all streams and branches to register and apply.
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019,2020,2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3-3.8 LPA
Work Location Across India
Last Date To Apply: 28 April 2022
Test Location: Virtual
Test Date From: 26 April 2022
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- This drive and these positions are currently open for Women Candidates only
- Candidates graduated in 2019 /2020/2021
- MCA, BE / BTech (Open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech/ MSc students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science)
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the virtual evaluation process comprising of online assessments and interviews. We request the candidate to make necessary infrastructure arrangements (voice and video enabled Laptop/ desktop, stable internet connection etc.) to appear for the selection process.
Apply Before the link Expires for Capgemini Exceller Diversity Off Campus Drive