Capgemini Exceller Pooled Campus Drive for Engineering/MCA Graduates
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Official Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Across India
Degree Required: MCA, BE / BTech (Open for all branches for both BE and BTech) ME / MTech students
While we prepare you through our training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn a salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Exceller Pooled Campus Drive for Engineering/MCA Graduates: –
- Candidates graduating in the 2022 batch only
- MCA, BE / BTech (Open for all branches for both BE and BTech) ME / MTech students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science)
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- The candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- The candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the mark sheets are available
- A candidate taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- A candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- The candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to signing Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- The entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
Candidates who had already attempted Capgemini Campus 2022 assessment process will not be eligible to apply and will not be processed further.
*Only those candidates who have cleared test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module.
*Please note receiving the Behavioural workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
You need to complete the registration by following the below steps:
- Step 1 – Click on the below link to complete the registration process
- Step 2 – Apply for the job – “Pooled Campus Drive for Engineering/MCA Graduates – 2022 Batch” and submit the application
Apply Before the link Expires for Capgemini Exceller Pooled Campus Drive for Engineering/MCA Graduates