Capillary Technologies Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
Capillary Technologies is an international SaaS technology company. Capillary’s primary product is its cloud-based customer loyalty/customer engagement and e-commerce platform, Intelligent Loyalty. Capillary also offers loyalty and other marketing consulting services.
Job Profile: Associate Product Designer
Degree Required: B.Des/M.Des/B.A/M.A/HCI
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
You’ll Be Working On
- Advocating for a good user experience across our platform by representing our users in product strategy.
- Identifying the best UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints.
- Prototyping solutions to solve complex problems.
- Contributing to our growing design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across products.
- Sharing and reviewing your designs based on peer feedback, research, and testing.
Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor/Masters in Design, HCI, Psychology, or any other related field.
- 0-1 yr of experience in designing desktop and mobile applications
- Previous experience owning and executing UX designs through collaborative decision-making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, content modeling, prototyping, user research, and design systems.
- Empathy and advocacy for users, in all areas of work.
- Experience using prototyping tools, as well as fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to understand the constraints of the design.
- Extraordinary UI design abilities that can be demonstrated through current projects.
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop (or equivalent software).
Apply Before the link Expires for Capillary Technologies Freshers Recruitment Hiring.