Capita Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About Capita: Capita is a consulting, digital services and software business We are driven by our purpose: to create better outcomes – for our employees, clients and customers, suppliers and partners, investors, and society. Every day we help millions of people, by delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens. We partner with clients and provide them with the insight and cuttingedge technologies that give time back, allowing them to focus on what they do best and making people’s lives easier and simpler. The diversity of our delivery network means we can offer our clients flexibility, specialist skills, resources and technology, quality and cost-effectiveness through our onshore, nearshore and offshore locations. We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa – and across six divisions: Software; Technology Solutions; People Solutions; Customer Management; Government Services and Specialist Services. We have some 450 business sites and over 61,000 passionate people. Most of our business sites are in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Northern Europe, complemented by operations and delivery centers in India, South Africa and the Middle East.
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Capita Off Campus Drive 2021:
B.E / B. Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA
Service Bond: NO
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Candidate must be flexible to working timings to fit into General shift or UK shift
- Candidate must be ready to work on weekends to provide support to the business as and when required
- Candidate must be ready to work occasional night shifts 3 to 4 times in a month
- The candidate will be screened through written aptitude test and interview
- Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others views and feelings
- Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritized to creating success through actions, decisions and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations
- Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
- Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence
- Collaborates with others to ensure quality of the products delivered is at the right level
- Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Apply Before the link Expires for Capita Off Campus Drive 2023.