Cargill Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Cargill, Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Job Profile: Operations Execution Trainee
Degree Required: Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Purpose and Impact
The Trade and Compliance Execution Analyst I, will ensure coordination of low to moderate complexity freight post fixture processes and tasks. In this role, you will ensure compliance with contract clauses and the international and port regulations related to the freight, vessel hire or commodity trade. You will execute the controls established by the appropriate functional areas, participate in issuing demurrage or hire statements, execute settlements and complete freight or hire transactions.
- Maintain contractual and actual data in the system required for freight, demurrage or hire process and ensure accuracy of voyage profit and loss results, such as analyzing and challenging port statement of facts, owners statement of accounts, commercial agreements and other operational information.
- Analyze and prepare freight invoices, demurrage or hire statements in strict compliance with commercial agreements and fair interpretation of the statements of facts, delivery and redelivery notices, notices of readiness and other documents.
- Foster relationships and communication with dedicated counterparties, customers or owners to ensure thorough comprehension of specific invoicing requirements, prompt reply to inquiries and timely escalations of disputes.
- Conduct standard analysis on risk exposure, process improvement and contract clauses and recommend next steps and new contracts to more senior members and commercial function.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience handling port operations and ship logistics, marine accounting, and managing key customers in a global matrixed shipping company.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cargill Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.