Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Castrol India Limited
Castrol is a leading lubricant brand globally and is part of the bp Group, one of the largest energy companies in the world. In India, Castrol is a publicly listed company and operates in the Automotive, Industrial and Marine lubricant sectors. With strong brands, continuous innovation, enduring stakeholder relationships and highly energized employees, we have maintained our market leadership position in India for more than 100 years. Our manufacturing and distribution network in India includes three blending plants and 330 distributors who reach consumers and customers through 100,000+ retail outlets.
Job Profile: Digital Product Specialist – India
Company Name: Castrol
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
We are currently looking for Digital Product Specialist based at Mumbai with details mentioned below:
Role Synopsis for Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- The Digital Product Specialist helps maintain & ensure optimum performance of the assigned digital products for the PU – including driving continuous improvement, data quality checks and access control.
- This role works in partnership with users in the PU, digital product managers, product owners, I&E to ensure that user stories from the PU are built into the backlog and deployed appropriately in market – in line with overall digital needs and agreed eco-system for the PU.
- As the business requirement and digital eco-system evolves, the Digital Product Specialist also helps identify the need for new products/migration to alternate solution/discontinuation of existing product in markets in the PU.
- Drives application product evolution to be competitive in advancing our digital agenda and growth of the business.
- Ensures the application meets the needs of our customers, internal compliance & Digital secuirty standards, and beyond a minimal viable product creating a positive user experience and assurance of transactional continuity towards achieving customer and operational excellence.
Job Holder Requirements (Minimum Education, Experience & Capabilities)
Education required for Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring
- University degree OR equivalent desirable
Experience required for Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring
- Digital system deployment experience
- Process simplification experience
Skills & Competencies required for Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring
- Understanding of Agile work practices, Tools like ADO, Mural ,Power BI, Analytics, Change implementation planning and management, Continuous Improvement
- Digital Fluency – Mastery
- Delivers an effortless customer experience – Mastery
- Analytical thinking – Skillful
Apply Before the link Expires for Castrol India Off Campus Drive Hiring.