Caterpillar Looking To Hire For Associate Engineer Position Details:
About Company: There’s more to work at Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Official Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Experience Required: 1-4 years
Work Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Position is part of a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) team, which is a part VPD with responsibility to develop, benchmark, deploy, and support new or improved physics-based components in Dynasty to support Caterpillar product development. This includes defining requirements, conducting benchmarking, developing, and testing code in C++/Python, conducting design, test, and code reviews, and releasing high quality software as per plan.
BE/MTech/PhD from reputed institute in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (1 to 4 Years of Industrial Experience). Candidate is expected to have experience in software development using C++ and Python
Key Skill Sets:
- BE/MTech/PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in software development using C++ and Python
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio, GIT and SVN
- Strong technical, communications, customer focus, problem solving skills demonstrated through past project work
Preferred Skills Sets for Caterpillar Looking To Hire For Associate Engineer Position:
- Familiarity with engineering simulation software Matlab, Simulink and Simscape
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation of electric drive systems
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects by working with global teams
- Demonstrated project leadership experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Strong customer focus with ability to work closely and deliver timely support
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
Apply Before the link Expires for Caterpillar Looking To Hire For Associate Engineer Position.