Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the Company:
Caterpillar Inc. is an American construction equipment manufacturer. The company is the world’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment. In 2018, Caterpillar was ranked number 73 on the Fortune 500 list and number 265 on the Global Fortune 500 list.
Official Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Design (Electrical)
Experience Required: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
To participate in the concept and design of complex engineering products for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, serviceability at the most affordable cost.
This position represents the entry level position within design engineering. The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with Senior Engineer to deliver a project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems;
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development;
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units;
Success factors –Demonstrating excellent analytical skills and a mastery of engineering concepts.
Associate Engineers must quickly ramp up and start supporting rest of engineering team. This position provides a platform for growth and leadership skills development. Incumbent will have opportunities to work with a diverse cross function team for development of world class engineering solutions for our global products.
Key skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers(Must Have) Digital & Analog I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software(Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation.(Electrical schematics ,line diagram , system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.