CDK GLOBAL Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
About CDK GLOBAL
CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Job Description – . Associate Technical Writer (L10)
As associate technical writer, this resource will produce user-facing content for CDK’s applications for complex, interrelated, transactional software systems that incorporate multiple technologies. The associate will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise and compelling information deliverables following the established model and standards of product documentation.
Job Title: Associate Technical Writer (L10)
Job Type: Permanent
CTC : 3.5 LPA
Work timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (floating)
Eligibility Criteria for CDK GLOBAL Freshers Recruitment 2022
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline – preferably English Literature, Mass
Communication, Advertising disciplines; (however, engineering and B Tech grads are not ruled
Experience Required for CDK GLOBAL Freshers Recruitment 2022
• No prior experience needed
• Up to 2 years of experience as content/copy writer in MARCOMM, advertising or journalism will
also be considered
Preferred Attributes for CDK GLOBAL Freshers Recruitment 2022
• Ability to grasp technology, analyze and understand software applications
• Keenness to gain operational and technical knowledge of assigned products
• Attends relevant meetings and training sessions to gain operational and functional knowledge of
product, tools, processes, domain and technology
• Follows departmental guidelines, the Microsoft Manual of Style, and the Chicago Manual of Style
Duties / Responsibilities
• Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
• Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams
and screenshots into information deliverables.
• Follows detailed documentation plans
• Collaborate with other team members, as needed
• Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams
• Collaborate with launch team and support associates
• Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content
• Video simulation of product workflows and editing
Technical & Behavioral Expectations
• Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
• Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain
• Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
• Demonstrate high attention to detail
• Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written
• Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational
• Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones
• Remains focused under pressure.
Apply Before the link Expires for CDK GLOBAL Freshers Recruitment 2022.