CGI Hiring For Full Stack Software Engineer Details:
About Company: CGI Inc., also known as CGI Group Inc., is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique”.
COMPANY – CGI
Company website link – https://www.cgi.com/en
Job Role: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (.Net Fullstack)
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Offered CTC: 3.5 Lakhs per annum
Primary Skill: .Net, Webforms, Angular
Secondary Skill: JQuery, WCF, Enterprise Library, and XML files for Configuration Management
Technologies Required- .Net, Webforms, Angular
Job Role :
- The individual is expected to be part of the global delivery team and will be involved in the complete software lifecycle, developing web applications.
- Primarily responsible for analysis, design and development of web applications using Asp.Net WebForms.
- Will need to developing new APIs for fulfilling the required functionality.
- Develop APIs for logging the data flows and incoming/outgoing transactions.
- Web services interfacing with third-party and client applications.
- Research new solutions and alternatives to find the best solutions to the problems.
- Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of high quality software.
- Participating in design sessions.
- Preparing unit test cases and preforming unit testing to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Assisting in QA/UAT phase and resolving issues.
- Deploying code into higher environments and providing initial support.
- Preparing technical design documentation and user guides.
DOWNLOAD CareerLabs Elev8 App & Apply NOW!
How to Apply for CGI Hiring For Full Stack Software Engineer ?